My thanks to Gabriel from Invizible Kidz for awarding me with a Liebster Award :)
I won't be passing this on to anyone in particular; you're all awesome and I'm a notorious chain breaker (and get sucked up all to easily reading all the replies and then find myself fast forwarded in time by a day or 3)...
Now, the official rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the 11 questions the person giving the award has set for you.
3. Create 11 questions for the people you will be giving the award to.
4. Choose 11 people to award and send them a link to your post.
5. Go to their page and tell them.
6. No tags back.
So, as I said, I will only be doing the first 3 steps and you're all free to see this post as an award and invite to you ;)
11 Things about Me:
1. Through my grandmother I have Dutch, Indonesian, German, French and English heritage. All in one.
2. I haven't seen my natural hair colour since I was 11 (I know...) and frequently change from one BAF shade to another.
3. If I could eat all day without consequences, I would. In particular dessert. In fact, if you want me happy or to like you, food will do the trick. Always.
4. Better yet, I don't just get really hungry, I get hangry. Don't worry though, I always make sure I'm fed and cheerful (...I'm not a baby, I promise).
5. Sometimes I stay in bed just because I like the feel of the soft sheets on my skin, especially if I hear
the rain ticking on the roof.
6. My dreams are weird. I always tend to dream in the last half hour before I get up. My last one was
about snowboarding on an avalanche whilst fighting ninjas buried in the snow on a kiddie slide (like
the ones in Rollercoaster Tycoon), only to be saved by a giant daisy.
7. I love wildlife and could watch animals all day, whether it's a colony of ants or a bad ass alligator.
8. My favourite animals are dinosaurs and prehistoric animals. I love how bizarre they
sometimes are and how small I feel when standing next to a model. Any weird animals will do
9. I also love to keep track on cryptozoology.
10. I keep carnivorous plants on my window sill. Pretty in their own weird little way.
11. I read books by the truck load.
Questions set for me:
1. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
Sharing the quirks of my imagination while also embracing those of others, especially that last part.
2. You're going to be shipped off to some deserted island. You can only bring 1 book, 1 movie, 1 music album and 1 bottle; what are they?
Stephen King's It, Hell Boy, Coheed & Cambria's The Afterman: Ascension and a bottle of rootbeer.
3. If you could download a great amount of information into your brain instantly, but only once, what would this information be about?
Knowledge of all the animal and plant species that currently exist and have existed, with numbers on the ones that still roam the planet.
4. What's your favourite colour?
5. Favourite dead celebrity to have dinner and a couple of drinks with.
Vincent Price, he seemed like such a lovely man.
6. Suppose God exists and you can ask him/her/it/ one question, what would it be?
Milk and sugar?
7. If you were given the chance to spend a month somewhere with everything paid for, where would it be?
8. You wake up in a post-apocalyptic world. Everyone is gone. What do you do for fun?
Stuff my face in a candy store and then spend the rest of my time talking to Cleverbot, keeping Irish Wolfhounds for company.
9. A time machine appears in your living room. Past or Future? When and why?
Past. First, I'd like to go see my grampa one more time as I still miss that man every day. Then back to the prehistoric age.
10. What's your favourite fictional character?
11. Share a joke.
Oh lord, brace yourself...
What do you call a blind dinosaur? Doyouthinkhesaurus.
(... I so truly do apologize)
My questions to you
1. If you could bring back to life one extinct animal, what would it be?
2. If you could dive into a world described in a book, which book would it be?
3. You are about to be eaten by a big angry intellectual koala. What will you say to save yourself?
4. Suppose you could have wings or breathe under water. Which would you choose, why and where would you go?
5. You're being sent off to live in a cave for the next 10 years. Which 3 items will you bring and why?
6. The powers that be have slipped off some of their magic to you. You can create 1 miracle. What is it?
7. If you could pick one planet in our solar system to colonize, which one would it be?
8. The world has been overrun by monsters. What game hero will you turn into in order to save everyone?
9. Your favourite book?
10. Your famous first words?
11. You can go back in time to fix 1 thing only, what would it be?